We offer a full range of targeted injection therapies when indicated for musculoskeletal conditions
When clinically indicated, various types of injection therapy can be very helpful in improving pain and healing rates. We are able to offer a full range of injection therapies which will be guided by ultrasound, CT or fluoroscopy when necessary. Injections may be offered as a part of your clinical consultation or may be delivered in the radiology department depending on the type of injection offered.
- The following injections can be offered routinely when clinically indicated. Indications, potential complications and injection procedure will be discussed fully with you at your consultant appointment.
- Corticosteroid injections
- Autologous blood injection and dry needling
- Hyaluronic acid injections
- What We Do
- Specialist Assessment & Diagnostics
- Treatment Available
- Rehabilitation & Return To Sport