Compartment Pressure Testing
Specialist Assessment and dynamic compartment pressure measurement
We are able to offer specialist assessment, dynamic compartment pressure testing where necessary and access to specialist surgery when appropriate for this debilitating condition.
Compartment pressure syndrome is a rare but debilitating condition which causes pain in the lower legs while exercising. This condition can be difficult to diagnose and often athletes will have lived with pain for many months before they are referred.
At Oxford SEM we can make the diagnosis both clinically and through dynamic pressure testing. We can then offer advice, treatment and rehabilitation aiming to return you to sport pain free.
- Specialist assessment and diagnosis
- Dynamic compartment pressure testing
- Specialist rehabilitation
- Access to surgery where necessary
- What We Do
- Specialist Assessment & Diagnostics
- Treatment Available
- Rehabilitation & Return To Sport